Sunday 10 June 2018

10 of June Arriving in France

I got up at 6:30 a.m. after only having 6 hours of sleep. I was the first to get out of bed, ot of me, Emily, Cadi and Ellie. I brushed my teeth and changed, then I started packing my bag again for the long journey to Nantes. We had breakfast in Le Haver, I had 2 cristons. Tabitha took a funny picture of me holding a French flag. We then had to go back to the hot bus and spend another 2 hours traveling to Mont-Saint-Michel.
     When we stopped at Mont-Saint-Michel we did queue to go on another bus. I enjoyed it there but I was disappointed to hear it was only 10-15 minutes we could stay there for. It started to rain. I was happy when I saw that sun was coming back again and the fact that I would see Romane. But I was also worried because I had not met her parents or her brother and sister. Everyone got excited when they saw the French family's waiting for them, and I met Romane and her parents. They were very welcoming and this gave me more confidence.
     We went back to the house and I met her brother and sister, they were also very nice to me. I put my stuff in the bedroom and I phoned my pedants to say that I had arrived well and safe. Then I talked to the family about what was happening during the week. They also said we were going to see two other families who had one of the pupils grom Bro Edern Cai and Emily. We were (the girls) talking about films and celebrities from France and the United Kingdom. We did have small crisps and snacks, one of the parents said that this was a tradition in the French country of having things, before the main food.
     My French family and I walked back to a house and make me food for tomorrow. The main meal was being cooked and I helped prepare the table. The meal was chicken curry. I enjoyed the food, it was very good. And then, a bit of a pudding was given out, it was in a chocolate ice cream but not one of the shops brought ones but one which was made by the family it was incredible. I talked more to the family and then got ready to sleep.
Au revoir
Nia

No comments:

Post a Comment