Monday 11 June 2018

11th of June

I enjoyed today. The day started off at 6:45 a.m. I prepared my mag ready for the day, and got ready. I was about 30m too early. For breakfast I had chocolate cereal with a cup of water. I talked to the family for a little before leaving the house. We walked to the corner of the road and met with Nia, Eluned, Khadija and Emily, where we then went to the school.
     When we were there, most of the pupils from Bro Edern and their French pupil were talking. Everybody talked about a little before the bell went and everyone went to lessons. Me and everyone else was sitting around and talking about what we did and what we had for breakfast. Then we walked to the bus but it was a full bus so there was not a lot of space. Straight after we came out of the bus we went to the castle and got something to eat. It began to rain so we needed to find shelter. We saw a cathedral and then sat for about half an hour for it to stop raining. Instead of making the treasure hunt a decision was made to stay in the town center and go shopping. I bought a better umbrella and smothie. Ice Cream was then brought it was a very delicious and rose shaped.
     Something in Starbucks happened and Tabitha dropped my smothie over me. We stopped there for about an hour and a half trying to dry myself. I was fine and so we walked around and look at the shops. The rain had now reduced so it was fine. I took pictures of myself and my friends looking stupid and having fun. Then it was time to meet a mayor I saw my French family again and spoke to my friends. We went home and I lernt how to play a new game and then had, food, For food there was burritos that were very nice. And then we got ready to sleep.
Salute
Nia



1 comment: