Wednesday 13 June 2018

12th of June

Today might have been my favourite day of the week. I wokr up at 7 y.b. totally tired. The whole family was down stairs by the time I arrived for breakfast. For breakfast I had two pieces of toast with butter. Then we walked to school, where I saw everyone again. We sat in one of the classes and talk about what was happening that day and saying happy birthday to Nia. We left school and made our way to the bus, we traveled for about one hour to Puy Du Fou. I've been to Puy Du Fou befor so knew what it was going to see.
     We had five different shows the first one was a bird show called Le Bal des Oiseaux Fantômes. During this show there was a story being said and acted out by actors and birds were flying in the sky to go with the story. At one point I got a hit by one of the birds in the face. The next show was about the Vikings it was called Les Vikings. Most of my friends though that the show was one of the best. The show was great the only problem was that the weather began to rain heavily. The third show was the Mousquetaire de Richelieu, this one was about the three musketeers. I was not sure what was happening even tho it was my second time to see it. This was the one I least enjoyed because I was not sure what it was talking about. The fourth show was one that I had not had time to see when I went two years ago. I was very fond of this show called Le Dernier Panache. To describe it, the place was a room filed with places to project. Actors acted in specific pieces of show and the rest was made by projectors, and I noticed that the floor was moving the place I sat. And the last show was Le Singe du Triomphe I liked this show because the audience plays a big part in the show booimg if they wouldn't on your team and clapped if it was your team. The only problem was that the show had changed since I was there there was less fighting in it and there were only three lion's and in the first one I saw had four to six. But I did really enjoy the show.
      This was what happened during the day but then there was a party, beause it was Nia's birthday they had made a party. At the party we had food and Nia opened her presents and then there was a race between the partners to see which pair was the best. It was difficult because we needed to go back to back with them and run to see who wins. Me and Romane came second in the race. When the party finished it was time to go home and so I was ready get ready to go to bed and go straight to sleep because it was late.
Au revoir
Nia

No comments:

Post a Comment